BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday

This fight is brought to you by Guy and Girlfriend. And by me sitting on my couch with Grey's Anatomy on pause so I can hear.

There is loud yelling (the only kind of yelling, I suppose). It makes me miss the sassy comment Dr. Bailey made to Karev so I pause the hit drama in order to catch the live reality show that is already in progess downstairs.

Girlfriend: (crying) It's my birthday! You're ruining my birthday.

Guy: WELL HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Girlfriend: Stop it! Leave me alone!

Guy: OH. SO NOW I'M RUINING YOUR BIRTHDAY?! I'M SOOOO SORRY I AM RUINING YOUR BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Girlfriend: Stop talking to me! Stop it!

Guy: WHAT? IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY? AM I RUINING IT?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LAH DI DAH! WOO HOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SO SORRY I'M RUINING YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

Girlfriend: (weeping).


It's moments like these when you sit back and realize you are very lucky to have the people that you have in your life, whether it's your boyfriend or girlfriend or roommate or mom or cat or even YOURSELF. Either way, at least you aren't this guy, dating this guy, or sharing a duplex with him!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment